Our Parent Support Group
Programmes / Activities that Parent Volunteers could Offer their Services in:
- Reading Programme *English / Chinese / Malay / Tamil
- Library Duty
To register as a Parent Volunteer in Keming Primary School
1. Current Parents with Children in the School
Click on the following link to download the form and submit the completed form to Mdm Zainab at the General Office.
2. Parents who wish to register their child under Phase 2B in the year 2021 for 2022 intake
Click on the following link to download the form and submit the completed form to Mdm Zainab at the General Office. Registration for this category will be opened until 31 March 2019.
3. Parents who wish to register their child under Phase 2B in the year 2022 for 2023 intake Registration for this category will be opened from 3 January 2020 to 31 March 2020.
For any enquiries, you can contact Mdm Zainab at 68962054.
PSG Photo Gallery
A series of talks on Good Enough Parenting was conducted for parents.
Talks Conducted for Parents of P1 Students for the First 3 Days
Parent volunteers known as the Sparkle Mums provided support in learning.
A talk on 'The Intentional Parent' was conducted for parents.
LOVE@Keming Family Day
[Living Our Values Explicitly]
- Provide a platform to celebrate and showcase Keming's talents and achievements
- Fostered bonding between the home and the school
- Collaborated with School Advisory Committee (SAC) , Alumni , Parent Support Group (PSG), Parents and the Community Partners to enrich and enhance the quality of learning experiences