Our Parent Support Group
Programmes / Activities that Parent Volunteers could Offer their Services in:
- Reading Programme *English / Chinese / Malay / Tamil
- Library Duty
To register as a Parent Volunteer in Keming Primary School
Activities could be carried out either face-to-face or online, depending on the nature of the request by the school and at the same time adhering to the guidelines specified in the Safe Management Measures (SMM) document.
1. Current Parents with Children in the School – Click on the following link to download the form and submit the completed form to Mdm Zainab at the General Office.
2. Parents who wish to register their child under Phase 2B in the year 2023 for 2024 P1 intake - Click on the following link to download the form and submit the completed form to Mdm Zainab at the General Office. Registration for this category will be opened until 31 March 2021.
For any enquiries, you can contact Mdm Zainab at 68962054.
PSG Photo Gallery
A series of talks on Good Enough Parenting was conducted for parents.
Talks Conducted for Parents of P1 Students for the First 3 Days
Parent volunteers known as the Sparkle Mums provided support in learning.
A talk on 'The Intentional Parent' was conducted for parents.
LOVE@Keming Family Day
[Living Our Values Explicitly]
- Provide a platform to celebrate and showcase Keming's talents and achievements
- Fostered bonding between the home and the school
- Collaborated with School Advisory Committee (SAC) , Alumni , Parent Support Group (PSG), Parents and the Community Partners to enrich and enhance the quality of learning experiences